2009年7月31日金曜日

Class #10 Family Life

a.When do children usually leave home?

I think it may happen when children go into their new lives. For example, when they enter university, they get jobs, and they get married, they may leave home. Then they start their new lives in new societies.

b. How many people live in your home?

In my home, 4 people live together; my grand mother, father, mother, and me. I have an elder brother in Kyoto because he goes to a graduate school in Kyoto. He started to live there 6 years ago. At the first time he leave home, we all felt sad and miss him. It have become normal that he is not at home. However, we never forget him. When he comes back home we really happy to be with him.

c. Do you have a head of the family?

Yes. My father is our head of my family. He supports my family by working hard and getting salary. I think it is not all that to support with money. For example my mother is always care about our health and conditions. It is also an important support for my family. However, we need an head who leads my family and this is my father. Every member of my family respects him and he respects back us.

d. Who does the housework?

My mother does the housework. She looks really hard to do this everyday because she needs to do both of her work and the housework. For this reason, my grandmother and I help the housework when we can do. My father does not help her housework so much but he does help her in hard work which we need power, like repairing something.

e. Who runs the family?

Both of my father and mother run my family. He works hard everyday, and my mother works at home. Although my mother does not works everyday, she does the housework. Both of their works are really important for running my family.

f. How many rooms do you have to sleep in?

We have 3 rooms for sleep. Each of Two are for my grandmother and me, and one is for my father and mother. My house is not enough large that we have our sleep each. However, it is enough for us because we can feel the warmth of a happy home.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿