2009年7月31日金曜日

Class #14 Politics and Reflections

If I could work in United Nation(UN), I would like to work in United Nation Truce Supervision Organization (UNTSO).

This Organization is calling the cease-fire to the countries which are in the war. UNTSO is existed for world peace.

I was born Hiroshima, and I have grown up with peace study. For this 21 years, I come to think we need to remove war in the world. We can act for world peace in Hiroshima, and I can be the first step people think about peace. however, even if we did hard, the war did not be removed in this world.
It is also, really important for peace to do pacifist movement in Hiroshima, but the peace front in UNTSO must be more effective for peace.

Also, I can share my experience in Hiroshima in this organization with my English. I would like to tell the story in Hiroshima and how we want to remove war in the world.

In UNTSO, I can involve in pacifist movement in the world!!!!

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi
    I didn't know UNTSO though I was also born in Hiroshima. I have to have more interest about peace as a hirosima resident.

    返信削除