2009年7月31日金曜日

Class Number 6 Greetings

At first, It is really important for me to greet with my family in life. I have lived with my family for 20 years. In this years, I had some days that I did not communicate with them because of my bad feeling. When I felt bad, I did not want to communicate at home. However, I noticed that my behavior was really bad when I was a high school student. Also, I noticed I could behave badly thanks to my families generous mind. After that, I always try to greet them. “Good morning” in the morning, “Have a good day!” in the afternoon, “Good night” inn the evening and so on. Saying hi to them lets me feel good. Thanks for this, I can have a good day everyday.

Second, I say hello with smile to people who are important in society. I believe smile is really effective for showing that I like you. However I do not touch them, because I think touching them is too much for greeting. My way of greeting to female and male are same. I do not touch both of them but smile.

On the other hand, I hug some people who is close to me. They are my best friend and boyfriend. I don’t hug the other one. Because I don’t know whether they want to hug me or not. I do hug just few people who I know they want to hug me too.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿