2009年7月30日木曜日

Class #12 Dating Practices


The most important thing for my partner is “personality.”
What will leave on him 40 years later? It may be his personality. Personality will not be changed easily. I want to be with the person who is generous to everything. If my partner is generous, I surly could live with relief .

The second important thing is “looks.”
When I wake up next to him in the morning and his looks is my type, I may feel comfortable for the hole day. Moreover, even if he behave in a bad way, I may accept it thanks to his sweet face.

The third one is “money.”
If he have a lot of money, it is of course fine to me. What will happen if he does not have much money? I may need to work too for live tighter. Although it sounds hard, I do not care about working for live. For this reason, money is the third for me.

The last one is “hobby.”
It is just for option of my ideal partner. However, if my partner like watching sports and drinking, which is the same as my hobby, we can share great time and we can understand each other better.

The other thing is like “health” ”car” ”smell” and so on.
the lest of them are also important for me, but they are really little rate comparing with the first to the fourth things.

I want to choose my partner by following this graph!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿