2009年7月31日金曜日

Working with different cultures and special guests

America is the best country where I work.

In the business culture of America, when the new staffs can not understand the content of the jobs, the blames on their superiors. Because they do not think about the things which their superiors, the superiors try to tell them everything they want them to understand about their works. Besides, they explain with the specific images.

On the other hand, in Japan, there is less blame on the superiors when it happen. We need to understand the things 10 times as much as the things our superiors tell us.

From this aspect, I expect I can ask a question about the work when I have a question in America, but I cannot do in Japan. I believe the more I ask and understand my work, the better I can work.

For this reason, I think the best place in which I work is America.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿